NOLA Brew Bus travels to the Northshore
Available 7 Days of the Week, Please call to Book
Abita is located approximately 1-hour north of New Orleans in Abita Springs, LA
Gnarly Barley is located approximately 1-hour north of New Orleans in Hammond, LA
$75 per person, minimum of 10 people
E-mail email@example.com or call 504-655-2153 to Book
We offer Abita or Gnarly Barley Tours by Private Experience only.
Abita was manifested in 1986, and they now brew 140,000 barrels a year! See how beer is made in world-class fashion in the state of the art Abita facility. See skyscraper Fermenters up close along with a Mashtun bigger than some living rooms. Learn how Abita maintains the consistency of every brew. Sample pilot brews only made for Louisiana locals or on-site brewery patrons!
Gnarly Barley was named one of the fastest-growing breweries in the country 2 years in a row in 2017 and 2018. Their flagship, Jucifer, has taken off as one of the best beers in the South. Gnarly Barley is only open Friday and Saturday to the public, but please call if you would like a Private Experience on a different day.
What else should I know?
- Roundtrip transportation to Abita Brewing Company or Gnarly Barley
- Enjoy an Abita Beer on the way to Abita Springs, LA, approximately 1-hour north
- Brewery Tour will be provided at Abita
- Beer samples at the Brewery
- All major credit cards accepted
- Can I go to both Abita and Gnarly Barley? Yes for $115 per person, and an additional hour of time will be included on the tour.
*Tour needs a minimum of 4 to run*