Explore the Booming Craft Beer Scene in New Orleans with Founder, Matt Marsiglia
If you are a fan of craft beer like myself, you understand a certain subculture exists well beyond the known touristy spots. Enjoy 3 hours of chill vibes at local breweries while tasting our finest craft beer, all while simultaneously decompressing and relaxing your mind from the chaos of the French Quarter & Bourbon St.
NOLA Brew Bus is the perfect experience for your group of best friends. From the time I pick you up at your local residence or hotel from the time I drop you off, your party is professionally hosted by me, the Founder & CEO who handles every detail so you don’t have to think about anything. Please show up sober and with a good attitude, and get ready to Let the Good Times Flow.
Whether you choose the 12pm or 3pm timeslot, be on the lookout for our new 2019 Mercedes Sprinter or for larger groups we’ll rent a comfortable Limo Bus.
Founder & CEO
What else should I know?
- Pick any beers on the menu
- Each craft beer is 10 to 12 ounces depending on the brewery
- Bartender gratuity is included in the cost of the experience.
- We will pick you up at your hotel or destination of choice anywhere in Orleans Parish.
- Tour guide gratuity appreciated for excellent service
- All major credit cards accepted
12:00 p.m. or 3:00 p.m.
- Visits three breweries or two breweries and one distillery
- Five beers per person
- Three-hour experience
- An officially licensed New Orleans tour guide to act as your host for the experience