- Private group up to 10
- Private group of 11
- Private group of 12
- Private group of 13
- Private group of 14
Explore the Booming Craft Beer Scene in New Orleans
On October 16, 2020, New Orleans breweries are allowed to re-open utilizing only Outdoor seating. NOLA Brew Bus can host up to a 14-person Tour utilizing a 28-passenger Limo Bus for required social distancing.
NOLA Brew Bus is the perfect experience for your group of best friends. We have developed a close working relationship with select breweries to ensure a safe and fun environment for group experiences during COVID.
We are only accepting 12pm reservations at this time to allow breweries to operate efficiently at extremely minimum capacity.
Our cost is $119 per person and includes the following:
- 3.5 hour Experience
- 2 Breweries visited
- Special reserved outdoor group seating for NOLA Brew Bus customers
- (4) pints per person including, (2) Brew Bus Favorites and (2) Select Your Own Beers
- Custom Pickup and Dropoff at your Hotel/AirBnb in a 28-passenger Limo bus required by the city for social distancing purposes
- Restaurants inside all Brewery stops so your group can grab a fantastic lunch at one or both spots
- Masks required until seated at the brewery
- Tour start time is 12pm
- Absolutely zero pre-gaming allowed
- Tour Guide gratuity is not included; taxes and bartender gratuity included in cost
What else should I know?
- Each craft beer is 16 ounces
- We will pick you up at your hotel or destination of choice anywhere in Orleans Parish.
- Bartender gratuity is included in the cost of the experience
- Tour guide gratuity appreciated for excellent service
- Once we leave the first brewery, to-go beers are allowed to be brought back onto the bus
- Any 6-packs or packaged beer purchased cannot be opened until after the tour
- All major credit cards accepted
Every Saturday at 12pm
- Each Experience visits 2 breweries
- 3.5-hour Experience
- An officially licensed New Orleans tour guide to act as your host for the experience