What time are the Public Tours?
What Breweries are we going to?
Where can I learn more about the local beer scene?
Check out our Ultimate New Orleans Beer Guide. It’s got everything you need to know about our beer scene.
What’s included in the cost of the Brewery Tour Ticket?
- 3.5-hour tour, round-trip transportation in our comfortable 12-passenger Brew Bus to three select breweries
- 6 beers total, each beer between 8 and 12 ounces depending on the brewery (New Orleans Breweries!)
- 20% gratuity to bartenders
- 2-ounce tastings of beer
- One Brewery Tour provided by the Brewmaster expert *brewery tour is on the schedule for every tour but not 100% guaranteed due to events, vacations, etc.
- Learn about New Orleans History and our Brew History from your official NOLA Tour Guide
- With over 2,000 restaurants and bars in our city, ask our Tour Guide expert to provide recommendations on Food, Drink, and Beer anywhere in the city
- A New Orleans postcard for your local collection or to send back home to friends or family
- Discounts on merchandise
Where do you pick up our group?
For private tours, we pick you up at the spot of your choice anywhere in New Orleans. For public tours, please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure as we will not be able to wait for your group if you are late. Here is the pick-up schedule:
- Friday Abita Experience Tour: 10:30 AM outside the Black Penny, 700 N. Rampart St.
- Saturday Brewery Tour: 2:30 Avenue Pub
- Sunday Brewery Tour: 2:30 Avenue Pub
What’s the cancellation policy for Private Tours?
You can reserve any spot on the calendar with a 50% non-refundable deposit. For Private Tours paid in full, you may cancel for a 50% refund if your tour is 14 or more days. Full payment must be made within 7 days of the tour or your spot will be removed from the calendar.
Is there a minimum number of people required to book a Private Tour?
No, Private Tours are booked as a flat-rate experience. You can rent the bus all to yourself or have a party up to 12 people.
How old do I have to be?
You must be 21 years old with a valid state issued ID, driver’s license, or passport. If you pay for a ticket and do not have an ID, you can be refused service without refund.
Are there any requirements before boarding the bus?
Yes, everyone must agree to the Waiver and show I.D. before boarding the bus.
What’s the cancellation policy for Public Tours?
Public tours cancelled outside 48 hours before the tour date with full amount refunded. Any no shows or other cancellations will not be refunded.
Will there be a cooler on the bus?
Yes, there will be a cooler on the bus with snacks and water and also a spot to keep any Growler purchases cold.
Will water be provided?
Yes, to help stay hydrated during the tour we do provide bottled water. Also, almost all breweries and bars in New Orleans have water coolers to refill your own water at anytime.
Is there food at the Breweries?
NOLA Brewery has McClure’s BBQ inside the Brewery which is one of the best BBQ joints in the city. Other Breweries have rotating food trucks on almost a daily basis.
What if we wanted to extend the private tour?
If available, the rate is $150/hour.
Is there a bathroom on the bus?
No, please remember to use the bathroom before leaving the Breweries.
What’s the public tour minimum?
Public tours require 4 people booked in order to run.
What’s the best way to get to Avenue Pub from the French Quarter?
The easiest way would be to take a Taxi or Uber or Lyft. Uber is about 50% less expensive than a Taxi. A typical Uber fare is less than $6.00 from the corner of Canal St. & Bourbon St. to Avenue Pub. Another option is our world-famous New Orleans Street Car which you can hop on board for only $1.25 each way, or you can buy an all-day pass for just $3. Please bring cash or quarters only for the streetcar. Streetcar pick-up which will take you down the famous St. Charles Avenue to Avenue Pub is at the corner of Carondelet and Canal St. We would highly recommend a Streetcar ride down St. Charles Ave. regardless of your activities for the day. Here’s a map: