Exclusively rent the NOLA Brew Bus
Gentlemen, we hear you are headed to the Big Easy for a bachelor party! New Orleans is a city that never sleeps, and you could not have picked a better location to let loose, while simultaneously preparing yourself for a life of monogamy.
Put the French Quarter party on hold, and allow us to show you around the city and brewery hop into different local neighborhoods including our favorite ‘hood in the city, Uptown!
$840 per Tour, ~3.25 hour tour Book Your Private Tour Today!
5 beers per person included
- NOLA Brewing, 24 taps, phenomenal sours, IPAs, & BBQ from McClure’s, Uptown neighborhood
- Urban South Brewery, 10+ taps, one of the hottest new breweries in the Gulf Coast, Uptown neighoborhood
- The third brewery rotates depending on what’s going on in the beer scene
Looking for Dinner too?
Since every beer tour needs a base, we’ve got you covered with our partnership with the delicious McClure’s BBQ, a former local brick & mortar now has their restaurant conveniently located inside NOLA Brewing.
During the checkout process, you will be given the option to add one of the following dinner packages:
What else should I know?
- The Brew Bus holds a maximum of 12 passengers
- Each beer is between 10 and 12 ounces depending on the brewery
- Your choice of beers from the brewery beer list
- 20% Bartender gratuity included in the price
- 20% Restaurant gratuity included in the price of food
- We will pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or destination of choice anywhere in New Orleans city limits
- All major credit cards accepted
- If you would like to choose your own brewery destinations or if you have any further questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com
See Inside the Brew Bus
What if I have more than 12 bachelors?
While our Brew Bus holds up to 12, we can accommodate parties from 13 up to 48 people with our partnership with local New Orleans limousines. Ride in style while our professional Tour Guide hosts your Big Easy Brew Tour.
We offer these services 7 days a week with three pricing options. Every tour is 4-hours in length. Check our calendar for live availability and online booking (1-month or later in advance). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book this tour.Reserve Your Large Private Tour!
What if I am a smaller bachelor party?
Smaller bachelor parties can book individual tickets on our 7 days a week Public Brew Tour for $65 per person. Please note this tour is booked on a first come, first serve basis; we recommend booking your weekend tours at least one month in advance.Book Online Now!
A fun option for all group sizes:
- $49 per person, 2-hour tour
- 4 Local craft beers included in the cost
- End the tour at Brieux Carre Brewing, the Marigny’s first brewery right off the famous Frenchmen St.
- Learn about New Orleans history & beer culture as a licensed Tour Guide strolls you through the French Quarter
- Tours daily from 3 to 5pm. If you want a private tour, please call or text Matt at 504-655-2153 to check availability
NOLA Brew Bus Recommended by Expedia & The Knot
Check out our full press release here!
You May Also Enjoy…
The Ultimate New Orleans Beer Guide – check out all our local breweries, our favorite craft beer bars & where to purchase craft beer in the city