New Orleans Bachelor Party Planning
UPDATED 2/17/2019, by the Brew Bus Staff
Gentlemen, I hear you’re headed to the Big Easy for a bachelor party! New Orleans is a city that never sleeps, and you couldn’t have picked a better location to let loose, while simultaneously preparing yourself for a life of monogamy.
We host Bachelor Parties every weekend, and we have the inside scoop on the city! Want to interact or chat with a local expert? Add us on Instagram or Snapchat and send us a message! Without further ado, here’s your list of the best activities before you say, “I do.”
1) NOLA Brew Bus Tour– we hate to self-promote too much, but seriously, our Private Brewery Tours are the perfect day-time activity to learn about our city, while also tasting all the best local craft beers our city has to offer! Trust us, Bourbon St. gets exhausting and drinking craft beers on our comfortable bus will be the perfect break from the mayhem.
Our Brew Bus holds up to 20 with each bro receiving 5 full craft beers of your choice from 3 breweries. If you have more than 20 guys, email our Founder, firstname.lastname@example.org to setup the experience.
Our brewery scene has finally taken off, albeit a few years late. Let us take you off Bourbon St. and transport you into our local neighborhood breweries. Private tours available 7 days a week 3 different timeslots. We have 2 buses each with U-Shape Limo style seating. You’ll ride in Big Easy style.Book Your Private Tour Today!
Book Online Now! $75 per person
“In Louisiana, crawfish is more than a delicacy, it’s a food group.” –The History of Crawfish in Louisiana
A Crawfish Boil is unique to Louisiana, and this experience will have you feeling like a local. Your group meets our NOLA Brew Bus Tour Guide at either Urban South Brewery or NOLA Brewing. For $75 per person, your group will receive a full sack of crawfish (35 to 40 pounds), 4 craft beers straight from the source and a Brew Bus Tour Guide. Your Guide will help hand select your brews, give a full behind the scenes brewery tour & of course, you’ll be eating crawfish like a Louisiana pro after the experience is over.
This is one experience you will only find in Louisiana.
Harrah’s New Orleans Casino-located downtown and close to the French Quarter, we recommend Harrah’s because who doesn’t love free drinks when they’re gambling? Poker, blackjack, roulette, slots, you name it, this casino has it all.
Penthouse-it wouldn’t be a bachelor party without your token strip club, and the ladies at Penthouse are smokin’.
Charter fishing-why don’t you catch your own dinner? There are a number of tour guide groups in the city that take you out and you can eat what you catch.
Steakhouse-New Orleans, home to some of the best food in the world, including a bad-ass steak. We recommend Brennan’s or Desi Vega’s, as well as La Boca for Argentinian steak.
6) Late night bars-one of our favorite places to shut down the night is the Gold Mine Saloon in the French Quarter (although according to Yelp, bring cash, not a credit card), but check out our blog that lists the top bars in New Orleans after 2am.
7) Swamp Tour-we recommend Airboat Tours by Arthur. They rock. We can also take you there for $49 per person which includes roundtrip transportation and back in our slick bus. Contact us for details.
8) Audubon Park Golf Course– “Fore!”—need we say more?
9) NOLA Motorsports Park-located on the West Bank, this company will provide limousine transportation with Red Bull on the way in, and champagne on the way out to perfect your Geaux Kart experience. You can also drive lamborghinis on their track. If your brave, we hear the record speed is 160 miles per hour.
10) Pool Party-did someone say chicks in bikinis? The best spots are Ace Hotel, where they have a pool on the roof and a $20 minimum at the bar. The Country Club, located in the Bywater, which is in no way, shape, or form an actually country club. Entry is $10 Monday-Wednesday, or $15 Thursday-Sunday. Finally, there’s Loews where only $10 gets you in. Check out our blog to see all the Best Pools in New Orleans.