Exclusively rent the NOLA Brew Bus
Experience tasting local craft beer the BIG Easy way!
Attention: Ladies on their way to New Orleans for a bachelorette party! It’s time to let your hair down and let your freak flag fly!
Here are our top suggestions to make the bride to be feel a little extra special on her last hurrah! Of course, we think the best idea is to rent our party bus and brewery hop around the city! Alas, see below our full list:
$850 – up to 10 passengers Book Your Private Tour Today!
$950 – up to 12 passengers
$1,150 – up to 15 passengers
$1,350 – up to 18 passengers
$1,450 – up to 20 passengers
5 full pours per person included
What breweries do we visit?
Every tour visits 3 of the following 5 breweries Urban South Brewery, NOLA Brewing, Miel Brewery, Brieux Carre Brewing Company, or Port Orleans Brewing. We go behind the scenes for a full Brewery Tour at one of the breweries visited.
For a cocktail and brewery experience, NOLA Distillery is also available as one of the three stops.
Looking for Dinner too?
Since every beer tour needs a base, we’ve got you covered with our partnership with McClure’s BBQ, a former local brick & mortar now has their restaurant conveniently located inside NOLA Brewing.
During the checkout process, you will be given the option to add one of the following dinner packages. Allow our Tour Guide to manage the process & keep the party rolling.
Neil McClure also boils crawfish from January through June 15th and shrimp the rest of the year. Add a sack of crawfish (35 to 40 lbs) plus the veggies and your own private area in the brewery for $425 during checkout. For reference, locals eat 2 to 4 pounds of crawfish per sitting.
What if I am a smaller bachelorette party?
Smaller bachelor parties can book individual tickets on our 7 days a week Public Brew Tour. Please note this tour is booked on a first come, first serve basis.Book Online Now!
What else should I know?
- 5 beers per person included in the cost
- HopHead? Stout Lover? No worries, you get to pick any beers on the menu
- Each beer is between 10 and 12 ounces depending on the Brewery (10% ABV+ beers may be smaller pours)
- Licensed New Orleans Tour Guide to act as your host for the experience
- 20% Bartender and Driver gratuity included in the price
- For exceptional service, please tip your Tour Guide!
- We will pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or destination of choice anywhere in New Orleans city limits
- 3-hour Experience
- All major credit cards accepted
- If you would like to choose your own brewery destinations or if you have any further questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can host Large Groups up to 75 people at a time, please contact us for more information