Attention: Ladies on their way to New Orleans for a bachelorette party! It’s time to party hard and celebrate the bride-to-be! Remember, what happens in NOLA, stays in NOLA. Here are our top suggestions to make the bride to be feel a little extra special on her last hurrah!
1) Nola Brew Bus Private Brewery Tour– we hate to self-promote too much, but seriously our tour is the perfect activity to learn a bit about the city all while drinking the finest craft beer our city has to offer.Book Your Private Tour Today!
You can also curate your own Experience with our Custom Private Tour option! This is perfect for the ladies who are more into cocktails or wine:
Either way, our bus is comfortable and great for any adventure!
2) Brunch-our favorite meal of the day, and lucky for you, New Orleans has some of the best brunch in the country. Check out the Court of Two Sisters to sample everything New Orleans, the Stanley, Commander’s Palace, Drag Brunch at the Country Club, Atchafalaya for their Jazz Brunch and Build Your Own Bloody or the Ruby Slipper Café.
3) Cabaret or Burlesque Show-New Orleans has tons of shows, but if you can catch anything in it with Bella Blue, you’re in for a real treat. Check out Hi-Ho Lounge for nightly shows that are sure to entertain.
4) Live Music– everyone loves the dueling pianos (and the rum-filled Hurricanes) at Pat O’Brien’s, but we recommend you head down Frenchmen Street and pop into any of the bars where you can hear the music. Another option is to wander over to Bacchanal where they have nightly music, reasonably priced bottles of wine and cheese plates, and an adorable courtyard!
5) Saints and Sinners-self proclaimed as a bachelorette party hot spot, this is Channing Tatum’s bar, and for special groups they offer party bags, complete with a thong, shotglass, a koozie and more!
8) Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots-put on your best floppy hat and head to the horse races! They even have Wiener Dog races in March!
9) NOLA Motorsports Park-located on the West Bank, this company will provide limousine transportation with Red Bull on the way in, and champagne on the way out to perfect your Geaux Kart experience.
10) Pool Party-grab your bikinis and hit the pool! Our favorite spot is the Ace Hotel, where they have a popular pool on the roof and no cover during the week. On weekends pay $20 to gain access. Check out our blog to see all of the fantastic pool options the city has to offer!