Available Thursday-Monday at 7:00pmBook Online Now! $39 per person or $29 non-drinking
A Ghost Tour with a NOLA Brew Bus Twist
If you like your history poured from a tap, shaken or stirred, with a splash of the macabre, then this is the tour for you! This unique 2-hour walking tour highlights the 300 years of New Orleans’ Haunted History of Murders, Mayhem, Voodoo and Vampires. Enjoy a to-go cups of local craft beers or spirits included in the cost of the ticket. Yes, drinking is legal on the streets of NOLA. Tour ends at Brieux Carre Brewing – “With a laissez-faire approach to brewing, we like to embody the New Orleans spirit. We want our brew to be as weird and interesting as the city we live in.”
Tour meet-up point is at our Headquarters, 1129 Decatur St. in the French Quarter
Tour ends at Brieux Carre Brewing, just a few feet from Frenchmen St. nightlife
What’s Included in the Cost?
- Two-Hour Experience
- Two Louisiana Craft Beers or Brew Bus Cocktails included
- Learn why the French Quarter is Haunted AF by an officially licensed New Orleans Tour Guide
- Swing by Lafitte’s Blacksmith Shop, Pirate’s Alley and other popular pubs
- An amazing view of the city’s two most popular neighborhoods, the French Quarter & The Marigny
- Familiarize yourself with the city’s landscape as we stroll past Bourbon St., Decatur St. Jackson Square, the French Market, Frenchmen St. and more.
- Finish the tour at the Marigny’s only local Brewery, Brieux Carre, around the corner from Frenchmen St. nightlife
**Minimum 2 people need to run tour. Tour is rain or shine unless extreme weather then refunds will be issued. No refunds after tour starts.**