A Ghost Tour with a NOLA Brew Bus Twist
Tour meet-up point is at Turtle Bay, 1119 Decatur St. in the French Quarter
Tour ends at Brieux Carre Brewing, steps from the well-traveled Frenchmen St.
If you like your history poured from a tap, shaken or stirred, with a splash of the macabre, then this is the tour for you! This unique 2-hour walking tour highlights the 300 years of New Orleans’ Haunted History of Murders, Mayhem, Voodoo and Vampires.
Enjoy to-go cups of local craft beers or spirits included in the cost of the ticket. Yes, drinking is legal on the streets of NOLA. Tour ends at Brieux Carre Brewing – “With a laissez-faire approach to brewing, we like to embody the New Orleans spirit. We want our brew to be as weird and interesting as the city we live in.”
Tour meet-up point is at Turtle Bay, 1119 Decatur St in the French Quarter. Turtle Bay is open 24/7 with access to great bar food and 24 craft beer taps
Tour ends at Brieux Carre Brewing, just a few feet from Frenchmen St. nightlife
What’s Included in the Cost?
- Your own Private Walking Tour of New Orleans most historic neighborhood, the French Quarter
- Two-Hour Experience
- Two Louisiana Craft Beers or Spirits included
- Learn why New Orleans is known as the most haunted city in America by an officially licensed New Orleans Tour Guide
- Swing by Turtle Bay, Lafitte’s Blacksmith Shop, Pirate’s Alley and other popular pubs
- An amazing view of the city’s two most popular neighborhoods, the French Quarter & The Marigny
- Familiarize yourself with the city’s landscape as we stroll past Bourbon St., Decatur St. Jackson Square, the French Market, Frenchmen St. and more.
- Finish the tour at the Marigny’s only local Brewery, Brieux Carre, around the corner from Frenchmen St. nightlife
**Tour is rain or shine unless extreme weather then refunds will be issued. No refunds after tour starts.**
We understand emergencies or unexpected events may occur from time to time. We offer a tier-based cancellation policy.
Coronavirus Cancellation Policy: We are well aware of the global threat we are currently facing. After speaking with other local businesses, until our local government instructs us otherwise, we are open for business and our cancellation policy remains in effect. In a worst-case scenario and New Orleans will not be open for business, we will refund your reservation in full minus our 10% processing fee.
Full refund amount (-15% processing fee) for any cancellations 2 weeks prior to Tour Start Date.
50% refund amount for any cancellations within 2 weeks up until 37 hours before Tour Start Time.
Within 36 hours, your Experience is ready to Let the Good Times Flow, and we cannot offer any refunds.