Hosted at NOLA Brewing or Urban South Brewery
Crawfish available January until mid-June 2018; Shrimp available June-December
Available 11:30am, 12:30pm, 3:00pm, or 4:00pm, or 7:00pm
$79 per person shrimp Book Online Now! $79 per person
4 full pours per person included
“In Louisiana, crawfish is more than a delicacy, it’s a food group”
Looking for an experience like none other? See why Louisiana locals huddle up around the boiler for an exclusive private crawfish boil hosted by NOLA Brew Bus. This is the perfect event for a Bachelor Party, Team Building activities, Family Reunions, Birthdays, or any type of private party. We’ve partnered with Urban South Brewery & NOLA Brewing to showcase our culture like none other.
Every group receives a full sack of crawfish weighing between 35 to 40 pounds. You’ll also drink 4 craft beers each between 10 & 12 ounces per beer–choose any beers on the menu. Your Brew Bus Tour Guide will help assist your beer palate and go behind the scenes for a brewery tour. And, of course, you’ll be eating crawfish like a Louisiana pro after the experience. Trust us, they’re as delicious as is looks.
During check-out, you’ll be given a choice to host your event at either Urban South Brewery or NOLA Brewing, the two largest breweries in New Orleans both producing more than 10,000 barrels of beer annually. Give us a call at 504-655-2153 if you want to discuss the vibe of each place to get a feel of what to expect during the experience. NOLA Brewing you’ll have your own private area reserved at the brewery. At Urban South, you’ll eat the crawfish near the fermenters.
*minimum cost to run this Experience is $790
What’s included in the cost of your Brew Bus Boil Experience?
- Your own private pot full of Louisiana Crawfish 35 lbs (January to June) or Louisiana Jumbo Shrimp (June to December) plus corn, potatoes, and other random fun veggies
- Our Guide will show you how to eat them!
- 4 craft beers per person
- Choose any beers on the menu, our Tour Guide will help find your beer palate
- 20% gratuity to bartenders
- Go behind the scenes with a Brewery Tour
- Play Cornhole and more fun games at the Brewery
- 2-hour experience or make it as long as you want by hanging out longer at the Brewery
- Your experience will be hosted by a licensed NOLA Brew Bus Tour Guide
How to get to Urban South Brewery or NOLA Brewing?
Urban South is located at 1645 Tchoupitoulas, less than a 1 mile from the CBD neighborhood and less than 2 miles from the French Quarter. NOLA Brewing is 1.2 miles further Uptown at 3001 Tchoupitoulas St.