Friday & Saturday’s 12pm
Tour meet-up point is at NOLA Brew Bus Headquarters in the French Quarter, 1129 Decatur St.Book Online Now! $72 per person or $59 non-drinking
Ready for a break from the chaos of Bourbon St. and the French Quarter? Then hop on the NOLA Brew Bus and join our Dead City Day Drinking Tour in the famous Garden District. Your Brew Bus Tour Guide will hand select 3 beers or spirits from local watering holes on St. Charles Ave, in the Irish Channel and Uptown neighborhoods.
In New Orleans, we know how to put the “fun” in funeral! We will visit one of the oldest cemeteries in America, and learn why thousands of our dearly departed can live in a single above-ground tomb. Drink in hand, stroll through the storied Garden District see large mansions of famous actors, actresses, authors & more.
So get on the bus, Gus! Cuz we’ve put a whole new spin on the hop on hop off New Orleans experience.
What’s included in the cost of your Dead City Day Drinking Ticket?
- 3-hour tour, round-trip transportation in our comfortable U-Shape seating Brew Bus to the Garden District and select bars or breweries
- 3 tokens redeemable for three beers or spirits of your choice
- 20% gratuity to bartenders
- Discover New Orleans History with your official NOLA Tour Guide
- Interested in craft beer? We’ll help pick your beers based on your specific beer palate
- Please be prepared to walk up to a mile during the Garden District & Cemetery portion of the tour
*Minimum of 4 people needed to run the tour. You will be contacted a few hours before the tour start time to attempt to re-schedule or refund