Available Friday & Saturday at 3:30PM
Tour meet-up point is at Brew Bus HQ in the French Quarter, 1129 Decatur St.
This is the perfect tour if you are a beer lover or want to learn more about craft beer!
Escape the madness of Bourbon St. and the French Quater and hop on the NOLA Brew Bus for a local Brewery Tour. Your Brew Bus Tour Guide will hand select 5 beers for you to sip from 3 local breweries. Learn about our Brew Culture, hang out with locals in different neighborhoods and interact with other beer enthusiasts on one of our two comfortable U-Shape seating Brew Buses. We go behind the scenes for a Brewery Tour at one of our three stops.Book Online Now! $75 per person or $59 non-drinking
Please note there is an option to reserve the NOLA Brew Bus as a Private Tour during checkout
What’s included in the cost of your Brew Tour Ticket?
- 3-hour tour, round-trip transportation in our comfortable U-Shape seating Brew Bus to 3 select breweries
- 5 tokens redeemable for (5) 10 to 12-ounce pours of your choice at any of the 3 brewery stops
- 20% gratuity to bartenders
- Discover New Orleans History paired with our Brew Culture with your official NOLA Tour Guide
- An optional behind the scenes Brewery Tour at one of our three destinations–learn about the process of making beer
- Looking for Hazy IPAs? Lagers? Stouts? We’ll help pick your 5 beers based on your specific beer palate
What breweries do we visit?
Every tour visits 3 of the following 5 breweries Urban South Brewery, NOLA Brewing, Miel Brewery, Brieux Carre Brewing Company, or Port Orleans Brewing. We go behind the scenes for a full Brewery Tour at one of the breweries visited.
- NOLA Brewing, phenomenal sours, IPAs, & BBQ from McClure’s, Uptown neighborhood
- Urban South Brewery, one of the hottest new breweries in the Gulf Coast with multiple Hazy IPAs, Uptown neighborhood
- Port Orleans Brewing, multi-million dollar taproom with outdoor games and crisp lagers using horizontal Brite Tanks, Uptown neighborhood
- Miel Brewing, cicerone certified Alex takes his skills from Abita to Tchoupitoulas St. with an awesome outdoor beer garden
- Brieux Carre Brewing, located right off the famous Frenchmen St. this brewpub offers 10 taps and ranked one of the top 50 hottest new breweries in America by Beer Advocate magazine, Marigny neighborhood
For more information, check out our FAQs.
*Minimum of 4 people needed to run the tour. You will be contacted a few hours before the tour start time to attempt to re-schedule or refund
Tour Meet-up Point as it NOLA Brew Bus Headquarters, 1129 Decatur St.
Stay in tune with the local scene over on our ‘Gram, Facebook, or Snapchat