Available Daily at 1:00, 2:00, or 3:00pm
Tour meet-up point is at Black Penny, 700 N. Rampart in the French Quarter
Tour ends at Brieux Carre Brewing, steps from the well-traveled Frenchmen St.Book Online Now! All Tours are Private Experiences!
New Orleans has been brewing up history for 300 years! Why not combine the two things we love the most, Craft Beer & New Orleans History, into a jam-packed two-hour French Quarter walking tour? This is the perfect tour for the beer enthusiast, the history lover or a group wanting to familiarize themselves with the French Quarter.
Enjoy to-go cups of local craft beer (yes, drinking on the streets is legal here) while a licensed tour guide strolls you through the French Quarter, New Orleans’ oldest and most famous neighborhood. Learn about unique foundations of the city which help give it’s drinks a definitive twist. See some of the city’s iconic architecture up close as you walk throughout the French Quarter, ending at the Marigny’s first Brewery, Brieux Carre for any 10-ounce pour of your choice.
Learn how our city earned the nickname “The Big Easy” dating back to when our colony was first founded in 1699 by two Frenchmen, Bienville & Iberville, all the way through present-day today.
What’s Included in the Cost?
- Your own Private Walking Tour of the French Quarter
- Two-hour Experience (or stay at the Brewery and drink more delicious beer…)
- Three Louisiana Local Craft Beers
- Rich New Orleans History lesson from a licensed New Orleans Tour Guide
- An amazing view of the city’s two most popular neighborhoods, the French Quarter & The Marigny
- Familiarize yourself with the city’s landscape as we stroll past Bourbon St., Decatur St. Jackson Square, the French Market, Royal St., Frenchmen St. and more.
- 20% Gratuity for all bartenders
- Tour Guide gratuity not included
Black Penny, one of the best craft beer bars in the French Quarter features over 90 regional, American and imported craft beers. They are located on the corner of N. Rampart and St. Peter, across from the historic Louis Armstrong Park. – choose 1 of 3 local beers (beers rotate monthly based on the current scene)
Cuban Crafters, the only place in the French Quarter that allows Cigars, Beer & Bourbon under one roof. Inquire with us about renting the entire backspace for a private Cigar & Bourbon tasting by emailing email@example.com — chose 1 of 3 local beers for tour
Brieux Carre Brewing – choose any beer! 10 ounce poursBook Tour Online