Available Daily at 3:30
Tour meet-up point is at Black Penny, 700 N. Rampart in the French Quarter
Tour ends at Brieux Carre Brewing, steps from the well-traveled Frenchmen St.Book Online – $49 per person
New Orleans has been brewing up history for 300 years! Why not combine the two things we love the most, Craft Beer & New Orleans History, into a jam-packed two-hour French Quarter walking tour? This is the perfect tour for the beer enthusiast or the history lover.
Enjoy to-go cups of local craft beer (yes, drinking on the streets is legal here) while a licensed tour guide strolls you through the French Quarter, New Orleans’ oldest and most famous neighborhood. Learn about unique foundations of the city which help give it’s drinks a definitive twist. See some of the city’s iconic architecture up close as you walk throughout the French Quarter, then alongside the mighty Mississippi, and finally ending at the Marigny’s first Brewery, Brieux Carre for any 10-ounce pour of your choice.
Learn how our city earned the nickname “The Big Easy” dating back to when our colony was first founded in 1699 by two Frenchmen, Bienville & Iberville, all the way through present day today.
What’s Included in the Cost?
- Two-hour Experience (or stay at the Brewery and drink more delicious beer…)
- Three Louisiana Local Craft Beers
- Choose 1 Urban South Brewing or Wayward Owl Brewing at Black Penny, our favorite French Quarter bar serving 90+ craft brews
- Choose 1 Urban South Brewing, NOLA Brewing or Abita Brewing at Cuban Crafters…grab your Cigars to-go a la carte
- Choose 1 (10-ounce) beer of your choice at the source, Brieux Carre Brewing
- Rich New Orleans History lesson from a licensed New Orleans Tour Guide
- An amazing view of the city’s two most popular neighborhoods, the French Quarter & The Marigny
- Familiarize yourself with the city’s landscape as we stroll past Bourbon St., Decatur St. Jackson Square, the French Market, Royal St., Frenchmen St. and more.
Black Penny, one of the best craft beer bars in the French Quarter features over 90 regional, American and imported craft beers. They are located on the corner of N. Rampart and St. Peter, across from the historic Louis Armstrong Park. – choose 1 of 3 local beers (beers rotate monthly based on the current scene)
Cuban Crafters, the only place in the French Quarter that allows Cigars, Beer & Bourbon under one roof. Inquire with us about renting the entire backspace for a private Cigar & Bourbon tasting by emailing email@example.com — chose 1 of 3 local beers for tour
Brieux Carre Brewing – choose any beer! 10 ounce poursBook Tour Online