Exclusively rent the NOLA Brew Bus
Available daily 11:30am, 3:00pm, or 7pm
$850 up to 10 people OR Book Your Private Tour Online Now! $89 per person
$89 per person for 11+ groups
5 full pours per person included
New Orleans is a world-class city just now entering the prime of America’s craft beer explosion. Step beyond the French Quarter, exploring New Orleans breweries in local neighborhoods.
We act as a liaison between the city we love and our revitalized beer scene who once dominated American beer culture in the 1800s.
You’ll have a dedicated NOLA Brew Bus Tour Guide to help your group select your beers, learn about various styles of craft beer, discover current American craft beer trends, go behind the scenes to learn how beer is made, and of course, have a guaranteed great experience!
For questions about our Experience or for larger groups of 19+ people, please email our Co-Owner, email@example.com or call 504-655-2153
What breweries do we visit?
Every tour visits 3 of the following 6 breweries Urban South Brewery, NOLA Brewing, Miel Taproom & Brewery, Brieux Carre Brewing Company, Port Orleans Brewing, and Zony Mash Beer Project. We go behind the scenes for a full Brewery Tour at one of the breweries visited. For a cocktail and brewery experience, NOLA Distillery is also available as one of the three stops.
- NOLA Brewing, phenomenal sours, monthly small-batch IPAs, sours & BBQ from McClure’s, Uptown neighborhood
- Urban South Brewery, one of the hottest breweries in the Gulf Coast with multiple Hazy IPAs, largest brewery in New Orleans, Uptown neighborhood
- Port Orleans Brewing, multi-million dollar taproom with outdoor games, great tart ales and crisp lagers using horizontal Fermenters, Uptown neighborhood
- Miel Brewing, Cicerone Certified Alex P. is showing off his unique, creative beer styles in one of New Orleans newest, hottest breweries, Uptown neighborhood
- Brieux Carre Brewing, located right off the famous Frenchmen St. this brewpub offers 12 taps and ranked one of the top 50 hottest new breweries in America by Beer Advocate magazine, Marigny neighborhood
- Zony Mash Project, opened in October 2019 with 15 taps of various styles; one of the owners won many beer awards at New Orleans’ largest beer festival, NOLA on Tap
- Dixie Beer, first opened in New Orleans in 1907, destroyed by Hurricane Katrina, now, a $30 million dollar brewery investment by New Orleans Saints’ owner Gayle Benson
- NOLA Distillery, also on Tchoupitoulas St. is the city’s newest Distillery. Enjoy a daiquiri made with in-house rum or gin with your tokens; use 2 tokens for a cocktail
What else should I know?
- 5 beers per person included in the cost
- HopHead? Stout Lover? No worries, you get to pick any beers on the menu
- Each beer is between 10 and 12 ounces depending on the Brewery (10% ABV+ beers may be smaller pours)
- Licensed New Orleans Tour Guide to act as your host for the experience
- 20% Bartender and Driver gratuity included in the price
- For exceptional service, please tip your Tour Guide!
- We will pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or destination of choice anywhere in New Orleans city limits
- 3-hour Experience
- All major credit cards accepted
- If you would like to choose your own brewery destinations or if you have any further questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can host Large Groups up to 75 people at a time, please contact us for more information
You are going to need plenty of food to soak up all your Big Easy sins so let us be your server and provide a hassle-free seamless meal at one of your brewery stops. We do all the work so it’s one less meal you’ll have to coordinate while on vacation.
Choose from 1 or 2 food packages during the checkout process:
All Meats All Sides BBQ
Private Crawfish Boil or Shrimp Boil
Book Your Private Tour Today! $89 per person
We understand emergencies or unexpected events may occur from time to time. We offer a tier-based cancellation policy.
Coronavirus Cancellation Policy: We are well aware of the global threat we are currently facing. After speaking with other local businesses, until our local government instructs us otherwise, we are open for business and our cancellation policy remains in effect. In a worst-case scenario and New Orleans will not be open for business, we will refund your reservation in full minus our 10% processing fee.
Full refund amount (-15% processing fee) for any cancellations 2 weeks prior to Tour Start Date.
50% refund amount for any cancellations within 2 weeks up until 37 hours before Tour Start Time.
Within 36 hours, your Experience is ready to Let the Good Times Flow, and we cannot offer any refunds.