Exclusively rent the NOLA Brew Bus
Available daily 11:30am, 3pm, or 6:30pm
$840 – up to 10 passengers Book Your Private Tour Today!
$950 – up to 12 passengers
$1,125 – up to 15 passengers
$1,400 – up to 20 passengers
5 full pours per person included
For questions about our Experience or for larger groups of 21+ people, please email our Co-Owner, email@example.com or call 504-655-2153
New Orleans is a world-class city just now entering the prime of America’s craft beer explosion. Step beyond the French Quarter, exploring New Orleans breweries in local neighborhoods.
We act as a liaison between the city we love and our revitalized beer scene who once dominated American beer culture in the 1800s.
You’ll have a dedicated NOLA Brew Bus Tour Guide to help your group select your beers, learn about various styles of craft beer, discover current American craft beer trends, go behind the scenes to learn how beer is made, and of course, have a great time on one of our two comfortable U-Shape seating Brew Buses. Guaranteed great experience!
What breweries do we visit?
Every tour visits 3 of the following 5 breweries Urban South Brewery, NOLA Brewing, Miel Taproom & Brewery, Brieux Carre Brewing Company, or Port Orleans Brewing. We go behind the scenes for a full Brewery Tour at one of the breweries visited.
- NOLA Brewing, phenomenal sours, monthly small batch IPAs, & BBQ from McClure’s, Uptown neighborhood
- Urban South Brewery, one of the hottest new breweries in the Gulf Coast with multiple Hazy IPAs, Uptown neighborhood
- Port Orleans Brewing, multi-million dollar taproom with outdoor games, great stouts and crisp lagers using horizontal Brite Tanks, Uptown neighborhood
- Miel Brewing, Cicerone Certified Alex P. is showing off honey in New Orleans newest brewery, Uptown neighborhood
- Brieux Carre Brewing, located right off the famous Frenchmen St. this brewpub offers 12 taps and ranked one of the top 50 hottest new breweries in America by Beer Advocate magazine, Marigny neighborhood
What else should I know?
- HopHead? Stout Lover? No worries, you get to pick any beers on the menu
- Each beer is between 10 and 12 ounces depending on the Brewery
- Licensed New Orleans Tour Guide to act as your host for the experience
- 20% Bartender and Driver gratuity included in the price
- For exceptional service, please tip your Tour Guide!
- We will pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or destination of choice anywhere in New Orleans city limits
- All major credit cards accepted
- If you would like to choose your own brewery destinations or if you have any further questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can host Large Groups up to 75 people at a time, please contact us for more information
Looking for Dinner too?
Since every beer tour needs a base, we’ve got you covered with our partnership with delicious BBQ from McClure’s BBQ, a former local brick & mortar now has their restaurant conveniently located inside NOLA Brewing.
During the checkout process, you will be given the option to add one of the following dinner packages. The large dinner package can feed up to 12 people comfortably. If you want a package to feed your entire group dinner, please contact us at email@example.com.