Exclusively rent the NOLA Brew Bus
We specialize in birthday parties, team-building activities, and bachelor(ette) parties. Experience tasting local craft beer the BIG Easy way!
$950 – up to 12 passengers Book Your Private Tour Today!
$1,125 – up to 15 passengers
$1,500 – up to 20 passengers
5 full pours per person included
New Orleans is a world-class city just now entering the prime of America’s craft beer explosion. Step beyond the French Quarter, exploring local neighborhoods while tasting brews at 3 Big Easy Breweries.
If you have a smaller group and do not want to purchase the entire bus, don’t fret, please book individual tickets on our Public Tours offered daily 3 times a day on weekends.Book Single Tickets Online
For customizable tours or 21 or more people, please email us:
What breweries do we visit?
Every tour visits 3 of the following 5 breweries Urban South Brewery, NOLA Brewing, Wayward Owl Brewing, Brieux Carre Brewing Company, or Port Orleans Brewing. We go behind the scenes for a full Brewery Tour at one of the breweries visited.
- NOLA Brewing, phenomenal sours, IPAs, & BBQ from McClure’s, Uptown neighborhood
- Urban South Brewery, one of the hottest new breweries in the Gulf Coast with multiple Hazy IPAs, Uptown neighborhood
- Port Orleans Brewing, multi-million dollar taproom with outdoor games and crisp lagers using horizontal Brite Tanks, Uptown neighborhood
- Miel Brewing, Cicerone Certified Alex P. is showing off honey in New Orleans newest brewery, Uptown neighborhood
- Brieux Carre Brewing, located right off the famous Frenchmen St. this brewpub offers 10 taps and ranked one of the top 50 hottest new breweries in America by Beer Advocate magazine, Marigny neighborhood
Looking for Dinner too?
Since every beer tour needs a base, we’ve got you covered with our partnership with delicious BBQ from McClure’s BBQ, a former local brick & mortar now has their restaurant conveniently located inside NOLA Brewing.
During the checkout process, you will be given the option to add one of the following dinner packages. The large dinner package can feed up to 12 people comfortably. If you want a package to feed your entire group dinner, please contact us at email@example.com.
What else should I know?
- The Brew Bus holds a maximum of 20 passengers
- HopHead? Stout Lover? No worries, you get to pick any beers on the menu
- Each beer is between 10 and 12 ounces depending on the Brewery
- An officially Licensed New Orleans Tour Guide to act as your host for the experience
- 20% Bartender gratuity included in the price
- We will pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or destination of choice anywhere in New Orleans city limits
- All major credit cards accepted
- If you would like to choose your own brewery destinations or if you have any further questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org