Friday/Saturday at 6:30pm and Weekdays at 5:00pm
Tour meet-up point is at Brieux Carre Brewing, 2115 Decatur St. steps from Frenchmen St.
Tchoupitoulas St. (pronounced CHOP-ah-too-lus) is becoming New Orleans hotbed for breweries. This is your opportunity to visit 4 breweries in one experience! This is the perfect tour to avoid the hassles of driving while exploring and drinking at your own pace.
Purchase beers or flights a la carte! Ride in style and comfort with the NOLA Brew Bus and forget about those multiple Uber rides and wait times.Book Online Now! $49 per person or $79 includes 5 beers
What breweries do we visit?
Pick-up is at Brieux Carre Brewing and then we head towards Tchoupitoulas St. to visit 3 of the following 4 breweries:
-Urban South Brewing, New Orleans’ largest brewery, hazy IPAs, arcade games & huge warehouse
-NOLA Brewing, amazing sours, incredible BBQ, small batch IPAs and German light beers
-Miel Brewery, Cicerone Certified and former Abita and Harpoon Brewer, Alex P, is showing off his skills via multiple styles in New Orleans newest brewery
-Port Orleans Brewing, multi-million dollar taproom and outdoor beer garden with great stouts & lagers
Please note there is an option to reserve the NOLA Brew Bus as a Private Tour during checkout
What’s included in the cost of your Brew Tour Ticket?
- 3-hour tour, round-trip transportation in our comfortable U-Shape seating Brew Bus to visit 3 of the following 4 breweries off Tchoupitoulas St.
- Spend 45 minutes at each of the 3 stops
- 5 tokens for the VIP Ticket
- NOLA Brew Bus Driver Tour Guide
- 10 to 15% off all Beer and Merchandise at every brewery
- 25% off your Beer Tab at Brieux Carre so show up early and grab a Brew to-go for the ride
- An up-to-date list of every Brewery Tap List along with Brew Bus recommendations
*Minimum of 4 people needed to run the tour. You will be contacted a few hours before the tour start time to attempt to re-schedule or refund