Friday/Saturday at 7pm and Thursday/Sunday 5pm
Tour meet-up point is at Brieux Carre Brewing, 2115 Decatur St. steps from Frenchmen St.
Tchoupitoulas St. is becoming New Orleans hotbed for breweries. Explore our craft beer scene and escape the madness of the French Quarter for a local Brewery Tour.
Your NOLA Brew Bus Tour Guide will hand select 4 beers for you to sip from 4 local breweries. Learn about our Brew Culture, see different neighborhoods and interact with other beer enthusiasts on one of our two comfortable U-Shape seating Brew Buses. We act as a liaison between Brewery owners & guests. Experience craft beer a new way.Book Online Now! $72 per person or $59 non-drinking
What breweries do we visit?
Pick-up is at Brieux Carre Brewing and then we head towards Tchoupitoulas St. to visit the following 4 breweries:
-Urban South Brewing, hazy IPAs, arcade games & huge warehouse
-NOLA Brewing, amazing IPAs & sours, incredible BBQ, IPAs and German light beers
-Miel Brewery, Cicerone Certified Alex P. is showing off honey via multiple styles in New Orleans newest brewery
-Port Orleans Brewing, multi-million dollar taproom and beer garden with great stouts & lagers
We spend about 30 to 40 minutes at each spot with each person receiving a 10 to 12-ounce beer of their choice from each brewery.
Please note there is an option to reserve the NOLA Brew Bus as a Private Tour during checkout
What’s included in the cost of your Brew Tour Ticket?
- 3-hour tour, round-trip transportation in our comfortable U-Shape seating Brew Bus to 4 select breweries
- 4 tokens redeemable for (4) 10 to 12-ounce pours of your choice at any of the 4 Brewery Stops
- 20% gratuity to bartenders
- Discover New Orleans History paired with our Brew Culture with your official NOLA Tour Guide
- An optional behind the scenes Brewery Tour at one of our four destinations–learn about the process of making beer
- Looking for Hazy IPAs? Lagers? Stouts? We’ll help pick your beers based on your specific beer palate
For more information, check out our FAQs.
*Minimum of 4 people needed to run the tour. You will be contacted a few hours before the tour start time to attempt to re-schedule or refund